111SKIN Y Theorem Bio Cellulose Facial Mask Box - 5 Masks
A healing treatment to repair and rejuvenate stressed out skin.
This 111SKIN reformulated Y Theorem Bio Cellulose Facial Mask is infused with complexes inspired from the wound healing processes. The bio-cellulose body, initially used to treat burn victims, acts as a second skin that encourages superior penetration of ingredients. This luxury rejuvenating facial treatment mask with botanical and synthetic actives works to support a plumper, brighter and calmer complexion.
- Benefits of Y Theorem Bio Cellulose Facial Mask:
- Locks hydration into the skin
- Encourages absorption of active ingredients
- Soothes, softens and nourishes the skin
Newly formulated from the original 111Skin Bio Cellulose Mask this updated signature healing formula is suitable for all skin types.
Key Ingredients of 111Skin Y Theorem Bio Cellulose Facial Mask:
NAC Y2 is a skin conditioning ingredient that plays a vital role in the production of collagen and elastin, helping skin to maintain a youthful appearance.
- Ectoin protects the skin from environmental factors such as pollution
- Biomimetic peptides help to calm sensitive, irritated skin
- Liquorice root reduces pigmentation for a more even complexion
- Centella Asiatica stimulates collagen production, evening out fine lines and wrinkles
- Silk Amino Acids moisturise and condition damaged skin
Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Mannitol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Trehalose, Alcohol, Ectoin, Panthenol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caffeine, Carbomer, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Potassium Hydroxide, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Disodium Edta, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Acetyl Cysteine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice) Root Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Maltodextrin, Pentapeptide-59, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance.
New Patient / Customer
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.Continue
Returning Patient / Customer
The product is currently Out-of-Stock. Enter your email address below and we will notify you as soon as the product is available.