New year, same you but with a fantastic, glowing complexion? Yes, please! We know what you’re thinking, a new skincare routine might mean adding complex steps to your existing regimen, not to mention more products and a dint in your bank account. But let us assure you, it doesn’t have to be this way! In fact, there are a few simple products, and all-in-one systems that will actually make your skincare routine easier, whilst making it all the more effective at the same time too.
What is good skincare?
First thing’s first, it’s important to understand the basic principles of good skincare. That is, cleansing, toning, and moisturising.
• Cleansing is about the removal of dirt, impurities, makeup, and dead skin cells
• Toning is required for balancing and replenishing the skin and complexion
• Moisturising is the super important step for hydrating the skin and preventing water loss
The goal of your New Year skincare routine should be to tune up your complexion using the above three steps to address any skin issues. When you upgrade your beauty routine in the New Year, it is an opportunity to make transformative changes not only within yourself but with your skin too.
For such skin issues as hyperpigmentation, dark spots, melasma, and discolouration, the Obagi Nu-Derm system promises a brighter, younger looking complexion. With natural acting ingredients, its products are gentle on the skin and help in regeneration and rejuvenation.
The entire skincare system is dermatologically approved for all skin types. Consistent use also fortifies the skin against textural imperfections, skin ageing, and changes in the appearance of pores.
Skincare Routine for 2020
• One of the most crucial parts of your newly developed New Year skincare regimen will be a powerful serum ideal for those with sensitive and oily skin. A serum should be an essential ingredient on any skincare menu since it helps retain moisture by stimulating the production of hyaluronic acid. Application on the whole face and around eyes is an effective way to plump the skin.
• Ultra-hydrating B5 gel prepares the skin for moisturiser. Formulated with a blend of hyaluronic acid and B5, it is the ultimate formula for tissue repair and skin nourishment for smoother, younger looking skin. Regular application maximises the benefits of a moisturiser, leaving the skin feeling supple and smooth.
• The Obagi Nu-Derm system formulated with professional-grade ingredients is Ideal for all skin types. These New Year skincare essentials rejuvenate the skin and inhibit melanin production that causes skin problems.
A quality skincare routine for the New Year helps relax, rejuvenate, and revitalise the skin. Paired with specialty treatment ingredients, the innovative blend of skincare must-haves provide a skin-balancing effect, reducing the extent of sun damage and appearance of wrinkles. Innovative skincare formulas, such as the Obagi Nu-Derm and Clenzi derm foaming cleanser, are also highly effective in improving blood flow, boosting collagen production, and facilitating an even skin tone and complexion.
If you’re still wondering what to include in your New Year skincare routine, explore our latest Skinstation YouTube series (insert link) to get an insight into user reviews and feedback on the Obagi Nu-Derm products. All of these scientifically formulated products promise to restore natural skin radiance. From cleansers to toners, moisturisers, masks, serums, eye care, and body care, the range of products available is ideal for an all-round healthier looking complexion in the New Year.
What are you waiting for? Make the scientifically tested formulations a key part of your New Year skincare routine!