Ageing is just a fact of life, so shouldn’t be something we resent or try to deny. Rather, it’s a natural process that we can all learn to love and embrace.
Whilst the signs of ageing can start to appear at different times in life for different people, due to both certain external environmental and lifestyle factors, some may start to experience the effects of premature ageing on their skin as early as the age of 20. But just like anything, there are certain preventative actions we can take to slow down the signs of ageing and look after our bodies as much as possible through the process.
Ways To Reduce Premature Skin Ageing
Taking care of your skin and making sure that it’s nourished means that you have to get a good handle on what your skin needs. Younger looking skin does not happen overnight and it can become much harder to reverse the effects of ageing, rather than taking the time to slow it altogether.
Here are some of the simple things you can do to reduce premature skin ageing and keep your skin in tip-top shape:
• Use sun protection: this advice is very common and something we should all well and truly know by now. The sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays are often the highest contributors to premature ageing. Aim for broad-spectrum sunscreens that are SPF 30 or higher.
• Skip the tanning: by laying on that tanning bed or exposing yourself to sun for excessive periods of time without protection, you are increasing your risk of getting fine lines and wrinkles earlier than expected. Opt for self-tanners as they are safer to use.
• Stop smoking: not only does smoking speed up the process of ageing, it can give you sallow and dull looking skin which contributes to the appearance of ageing too.
• Eat healthy: Eating a healthy and well-balanced diet that consists of less sugar and refined carbohydrates will do wonders when it comes to the ageing process.
• Use anti-ageing skincare products: skincare products like the Dr. Levy Switzerland Cell Matrix Mask are a great option. It aims to restore, replenish and restructure your skin for that youthful glow that can’t be achieved by just any ordinary product you might otherwise pick up at your local beauty chain store.
The Dr. Levy Switzerland Cell Matrix Mask
Due to the stresses and demands of modern life, our skin’s exposure to pollution and damaging UV rays can become two of the major causes of premature skin ageing. The Dr. Levy Switzerland Cell Matrix Mask aims to help restore your skin’s healthy glow and firmness as part of a healthy anti-ageing skincare routine, without having to go to the extremes of any invasive procedures or surgery.
This almost miraculous mask helps in reinforcing our skin’s natural defenses. It helps our fibroblasts and dermal stem cells due to the skin-refining antioxidants present in this amazing formula alongside Vitamin C, retinol and concentrated hyaluronic acid.
How to use the Dr. Levy Switzerland Cell Matrix Mask
You can use this highly effective mask up to three times per week as part of your regular skincare routine. Apply only a thin layer to clean skin and leave for about 20 minutes. Slightly wet your face before removal and then fully remove the mask with a dry cotton pad.
Aside from its anti-ageing benefits, the Dr. Levy Switzerland Cell Matrix Mask is also best used as a pick-me-up for your skin whenever it needs immediate rejuvenation, and that extra bit of love and attention!