When we sleep, our body is hard at work renewing and recovering from a hard day exposed to the elements. Your heart rate will slow, your muscles relax and your skin starts to repair itself. But, if you’ve ever woken up with dry patches on your face, you will know that sleep alone is not enough for great skin, which is where night creams come in.
Here at Skinstation, we have a great range of products that can be used at night to aid your body as it regenerates and renews your skin. But one of our favourite products is the Obagi Hydrate Luxe – an extra-strength moisturiser, specifically designed for overnight use.
Why are Night Creams Important?
- Your skin needs a little extra help to repair itself, so using a night cream is a great enabler that gives your skin that helping hand that it needs.
- If you are just using day cream, your skin is unlikely to be getting the active ingredients that are found in night creams, as they sometimes react to UV rays.
What Should I Choose Obagi Hydrate Luxe?
- Obagi Hydrate Luxe is packed full of natural ingredients such as shea butter, mango butter and avocado.
- It also has some powerful ingredients such as biomimetic peptides and Hydromanil which aid metabolic functions and provide gradual moisture delivery.
How Can I Use Obagi Hydrate Luxe?
- Cleanse your face using your regular nightly regime, then wait around 10 minutes to allow your skin to settle back to its natural pH.
- Gently apply Obagi Hydrate Luxe using upward, circular motions, paying careful attention to the neck.
- Go to sleep and let the cream work its magic!
Here at Skinstation, you can find a huge variety of products that will suit any skin type. We stock a fantastic range of brands such asObagi, Dr LEVY and Lash Enhancers for you to choose from. If you would like more information about any of our products or brands,contact us today on 01481 736699 to speak to a member of our team.