IMPRESSIVE RESULTS FOR KELOID SCAR REMOVAL
Kelo-cote® is a patented topical 100% silicone gel for the treatment and prevention of abnormal scars such as hypertrophic scars and keloids. The precise blend of silicones known as the Siliclear Complex™ enables Kelo-cote® to cross link and dry within minutes of application, forming an invisible, waterproof and breathable layer. Available in both a gel and spray formulation, Kelo-cote® has been cleared by the FDA as a Class 1 510(k) medical device.
A favorite of doctors and patients since 1998, Kelo-cote® has been clinically proven to reduce the redness, hardness, elevation, itch and pain associated with scars. It has also demonstrated efficacy in preventing scars as well. It is safe and effective for scars resulting from surgery, trauma, or burns. Kelo-cote® helps to reduce scars and restore confidence.
- For Old and New Scars
- Quick Drying, Colourless
- Reduces Redness
- Softens and flattens raised scars
- Helps prevent excessive and abnormal scar formation
- Recommended by Plastic Surgeons
80% of patients rated Kelo-cote’s™ effectiveness as Good/Very Good on a wide range of scars.
- For Prevention of abnormal scars, use as soon as the wound is closed or sutures are removed
- This 6 g tube is enough for 90 days effective treatment of a scar size 2 inches/5 cm
- Kelo-cote is suitable for use on children or people with sensitive skin.