An Intelligent System Designed to Reduce Hyperpigmentation
Obagi-C Rx Systems are ideal skincare if you have:
- • Fine lines
- • Unevenness of skin tone
- • Mild hyperpigmentation and minimal age spots
- • Intolerance to, or are not ready for, more aggressive anti-ageing regimens
- • Dry, normal, oily, or even sensitive skin
The Obagi-C Rx system promotes your journey towards healthier, refreshed and revitalized skin. Obagi-C Rx encourages skin rejuvenation from the inside out using a formulation of prescription-strength 4% hydroquinone, which reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation, age spots and melasma. The intelligently designed system can be adapted to those with dry skin as well as those with oily skin, allowing the restorative properties of this system to be lost on no one.
Adaptable for Dry or Oily Skin
Whether you have dry or oily skin both formulations of the system include:
- • Obagi CRx C-Cleansing Gel which prepares your skin for deep penetration of the other CRx system products, whilst removing excess oil and make-up. The gel is also fortified with Vitamin C, enhancing its antioxidating and rejuvenating effects. This product is the first in the system.
- • The system also contains prescription only Obagi C-Clarifying Serum for normal/dry skin and Obagi C-Clarifying Serum for normal/oily skin. Both contain 4% hydroquinone, a skin bleaching agent. This compound blocks the pathways in your cells that lead to discolouration, including hyperpigmentation, dark spots and melasma. For normal to dry skin, the product is recommended as second in the system. For normal to oily skin it is third.
- • With the Obagi-C Rx system you will also find yourself using Obagi Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50. This is not your run of the mill sunscreen. Its clever, light formulation can be worn under make-up and it quickly absorbs into the skin, leaving a matte and non-greasy finish. Sunscreen is an essential part of the CRx system, preventing stimuli that trigger the pathways for melanin production. This is the fourth product in the system.
- • The system also includes prescription only Obagi C-Therapy Night Cream, which will work to reduce the appearance of dark spots over time with its 4% hydroquinone content and is used as the fifth and final product in the system.
For Oily Skin
For those with oily skin, Obagi recommends the Obagi CRx C-Balancing Toner
as the second product in the CRx system. This is a brightening toner, formulated to help balance the pH levels of oily skin.
For Dry Skin
If you have normal to dry skin, the Obagi C-Exfoliating Day Lotion
is the third step in the system. It aids in reducing the visible signs of ageing with its use of hyaluronic acid. This clever compound increases water retention, leaving your skin feeling moisturised, refreshed and revitalised.
Clinical data shows the patented Obagi-C Rx formulation delivers more L-ascorbic acid into the skin and lasts longer than other leading Vitamin C skin care products. It also penetrates deeper into the skin to provide greater daily protection and deliver the antioxidant benefits of Vitamin C for maximum effect.
Contact Skinstation Today
To learn more about any of the products in the Obagi-C Rx system, whether prescription only or not, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team at Skinstation. You can call us on 01481 748 009
, email [email protected]
or fill in our online form
. We look forwards to hearing from you.
TO REGISTER AND REQUEST A PRESCRIPTION FROM US, PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW.