Total Skin Protection from Obagi360 system
The Obagi360 System is a proactive daily skincare system designed to improve dull, uneven skin tone and protect against future damage. Specifically formulated for younger patients,the three-stage kit includes an Exfoliating Cleanser, Hydrafactor Broad Spectrum SPF 30, and Retinol 0.5.
When used together, the three products of the Obagi360 System combine to fight the appearance of premature ageing and rejuvenate your skin for a more radiant,fresh, and youthful look.
Obagi360 Exfoliating Cleanser
Using the professional-strength exfoliant twice daily, morning and night, unclogs your pores and cleans away dead skin, to encourage the rejuvenation of healthy skincells. Your face is left feeling fresh and sparkling clean, with a clearer complexion and natural glow.
• Contains panthenol to calm inflammation and irritation, soothing skin and reducing redness
• Hyaluronic acid, a natural humectant and moisturiser to lock in hydration and keep skin supple, firm and smooth
• Suitable for all skin types; normal, oily or dry, sensitive or acne-prone
Obagi 360 Hydrafactor Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Applying the moisturising cream before exposing your skin to the sun provides protection against UVA and UVB damage and free radicals, and reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles.
• Provides SPF 30 protection against sunburn
• Contain subiquinone (Co Enzyme Q10) to keep skin flexible and ward off wrinkles and sagging
• Can be used by people of all skin types; from oily to dry
Obagi 360Retinol 0.5
Treating your skin with retinoid cream can increase your skin’s cell differentiation; meaning new skin cells develop, and dead cells are removed and replaced. Clearing away dead skin can prevent acne and signs of ageing.
• Contains antioxidants and vitamins A, C and E
• Jojoba oil and she a butter combine to moisturise skin and reduce irritation
• Suitable for people with all types of skin
Order the latest in skincare technology online now for free delivery across the UK and Europe.