Dr Barbara Sturm
Dr Barbara Sturm Body Brush
Helps Treat: The appearance of cellulite
Feels Like: A dry body brush
Recommended For: Those looking to increase blood circulation, boost your bodys glow and remove toxins
Regular exercise and a healthy diet contribute to smooth and toned skin. When combined with body brushing, it can diminish the appearance of cellulite.
Dry brushing the skin before applying ANTI-AGING BODY CREAM are two easy but fundamental steps to keeping your body healthy and glowing year-round.
The BODY BRUSH opens your pores, and mechanically boosts your circulation, helping to increase localized blood flow and removal of toxins.
How to Use
- Start at your feet and brush upwards with slow clockwise strokes towards the heart.
- Legs – work from the front and back of your right foot towards your thigh and then your bottom.
- Arms – begin with your right hand and move onto your forearm to reach your lower and upper arm.
- Stomach – massage your stomach by starting on the bottom right side and working upwards towards your ribs. We recommend dry brushing 2-3 times per week.
- Natural bristle brush
- Helps increase blood circulation and lymph flow to remove toxins from the body
- Helps to diminish the appearance of cellulite