Obagi CRx System C-Exfoliating Day Lotion 57ml
C-Exfoliating Day Lotion gently exfoliates, accelerating surface skin cell turnover, while hydrating and protecting to promote brighter, PhotluminesTM skin.
- Glycolic acid exfoliates the surface of the skin, whilst Hyaluronic acid and vitamins improve the quality of the skin.
- This exfoliating lotion hydrates and smoothes the skin by exfoliating dry, dead surface skin cells.
- Improved cellular turnover brightens the complexion, and the antioxidant activity neutralises free radicals to prevent further stress and damage to the skin.
Obagi CRx - The Early Intervention System
The Obagi CRx System is the first treatment of its kind to combine a patented formula of 5% prescription strength Hydroquinone with professional strength Vitamin C, resulting in skin that looks luminous. It is well documented that Vitamin C has significant benefits in preventing skin aging accelerated by the effects of sun, smoking and exposure to pollutants, whilst Hydroquinone is considered the premier treatment for uneven skin tone.
Obagi CRx is an early intervention system that helps to prevent and limit the damage caused to skin, before the signs of aging become visible.
How does it work?
- The flourophobes in proteins and amino acids in the extracellular matrix of the skin have the ability to emit light. The Obagi-C system repairs and restores skin, so that its naturally luminosity is enhanced.
- Regulated production of melanocytes (pigment producing cells) evens tone, resulting in more radiant skin.
- Enchanced collagen production reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Prevention of skin cell damage by the environment protecting the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Correction and restoration of dull skin and dark patches caused by photodamage, brightening skin from within.
What is the Obagi CRx System?
The patented Obagi CRx Systems are complete skin care regimens that proactively correct signs of damage to help restore and maintain healthy, radiant skin. These systems offer the benefits of both prescription-strength hydroquinone and potent Vitamin C in 2 comprehensive packages that are suitable for all skin types, including normal to oily skin and normal to dry skin.
What will the Obagi CRx System do for my skin?
Prescription-strength 4% hydroquinone plus 10% L-ascorbic acid has proven aesthetic advantages:
Why is Vitamin C important?
Vitamin C belongs to an important group of antioxidants which fight the free radicals that age the skin. Studies have shown topical Vitamin C, in the most effective form (L-ascorbic acid), can help improve sun protection, repair sun damaged skin, reduce fine lines, stimulate collagen building and potentially reduce discoloration of the skin.
How is the Obagi CRx System different from other Vitamin C products?
The Obagi CRx System’s patented formulation, using proven
ingredients, provides a simple to use system for brighter, more radiant
skin. While many Vitamin C products simply moisturize the skin's
surface, the Obagi-C Rx System penetrates to all layers of the skin,
effectively delivering more Vitamin C than other brands.
Use this product as part of the Obagi CRx System
Obagi CRx System offer a complete skincare regimen that is easy to apply at home every day. Following the system’s simple protocol can help you achieve maximum results. Your skincare specialist may also recommend a protocol tailored to your specific needs.
PROTOCOL FOR USE
C-Cleansing Gel AM/PM
C-Balancing Toner AM/PM
C-Clarifying Serum AM
C-Exfoliating Day Lotion AM
C-SunGuard SPF 30 AM
C-Therapy Night Cream PM
Obagi CRX - What Can I expect?
Clinical studies show that the Obagi CRx System gradually reduces hyperpigmentation (discoloration) and signs of premature aging within a few weeks of treatment. With consistent use, patients noticed healthier, more vibrant, youthful-looking skin.
Most users report significant results during the first month of treatment. There may be some initial irritation due to the prescription strength Vitamin-C, or minor break-outs due to sunscreen found in the product. In the majority of cases, these reactions quickly resolve themselves but, if persistent, treatment should be stopped and then resumed after a couple of days.
Clinically proven ingredients
Prescription-strength 4% Hydroquinone:
Potent vitamin C:
Proven, superior skin penetration
Total absorption was calculated by adding amounts of L-ascorbic in the reservoir, determined at 0.5, 1.5, 3.0, 6.0, 10.5 and 19 hours.
When compared to Skinceuticals Vitamin C serum in a recent study, the Vitamin C serum in the Obagi CRx System provided 50% more penetration into the layers of the skin to provide greater antioxidant therapy and effectiveness.
- Price £42.46
- Excluding VAT
- Including VAT
- Price in reward points: 425
New Patient / Customer
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.Continue