Obagi C Rx System Products
An Intelligent System Designed to Reduce Hyperpigmentation
- • Unevenness of skin tone
- • Mild hyperpigmentation and minimal age spots
- • Intolerance to, or are not ready for, more aggressive anti-aging regimens
- • Dry, normal, oily, or even sensitive skin
Adaptable for Dry or Oily Skin
- • Obagi CRx C-Cleansing Gel which prepares your skin for deep penetration of the other CRx system products, whilst removing excess oil and make-up. The gel is also fortified with Vitamin C, enhancing its antioxidating and rejuvenating effects. This product is the first in the system.
- • The system also contains prescription only Obagi C-Clarifying Serum for normal/dry skin and Obagi C-Clarifying Serum for normal/oily skin. Both contain 4% hydroquinone, a skin bleaching agent. This compound blocks the pathways in your cells that lead to discolouration, including hyperpigmentation, dark spots and melasma. For normal to dry skin, the product is recommended as second in the system. For normal to oily skin it is third.
- • With the Obagi-C Rx system you will also find yourself using Obagi Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50. This is not your run of the mill sunscreen. Its clever, light formulation can be worn under make-up and it quickly absorbs into the skin, leaving a matte and non-greasy finish. Sunscreen is an essential part of the CRx system, preventing stimuli that trigger the pathways for melanin production. This is the fourth product in the system.
- • The system also includes prescription only Obagi C-Therapy Night Cream, which will work to reduce the appearance of dark spots over time with its 4% hydroquinone content and is used as the fifth and final product in the system.